The Munich58 Tribute Book contains comments and tributes from football fans, both Reds and non-Reds from all over the world. Please click the “Tribute Book” heading above to browse the book and add your own tributes.

2,157 Responses to “Tribute Book”

1. Paying respects to the greatest team ever..
    Sir Matts Babes forever in our hearts & minds.

2. janet steve and gordon says:

in loving memory of all who perished in Munich We will never forget
    Rest In Peace

3. Karl Woodward says:

The ‘like’ of this group of talented, mostly home grown talent will never, ever, be seen again. RIP, you Busby Boys and the rest of crew, United staff, journalists and passengers.

You’ll never be forgotten, cos’ UNITED will never die.

As big ‘Dunc’ used to say, “We’ve not come here for nuffin'”

4. Georgina Smith says:

I cried like a baby whilst watching the film “United” last night.
    What a waste of talent and youth never to be seen again in my lifetime.
    Rest in peace “BUSBY BABES”

5. Bill Halcrow says:

I was 11 years old in February 1958 but I remember the crash vividly, I loved LFC but I idolised The Busby Babes particularly Duncan Edwards who I always wanted to be when I was playing football in our back street. I recently bought a DVD of the 1957 FA cup final and it was so sad to watch knowing that in less than a year so many brilliant players would be dead.I never saw the Babes play but I would have loved to have seen them play at Anfield and of course at Old Trafford. My respects to all those who lost their lives at Munich.

6. Tragic event. If only we could still see them play today.

7. remebering with pride and sadness on this day the departed souls of our city. rest in peace and never forgotten

8. Kenan Hursit says:

RIP lads, we will always remember you! You will always live on in our hearts! You were and always will be Busby’s Babes and The Standard to which our great club will forever continue to measure itself by! Flowers of English Football, Flowers of Manchester!

9. luis gongora says:

will never die cause man utd will never die
    glory glory busby babes

10. emma johnson says:

would have love to see them play